Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy Summer Solstice 2013!

Summer Solstice 13
,


Ribbons of sunlight sprawl over the mountains like a golden cobweb and at the other end of the gulley a rainbow paints a Tawang slope. Ah just another day in paradise, those sweet moments before the monsoon bursts in your eye. But now it’s a pastel lotus, a breathing void engulfed by breathing mountains. On an oaky ridge Asiatic Elves play hide and seek with the trail so I plop at a lost Chorten shaded by two regal cypresses. An angry silver horse brays and sputters at me as I slumber against the mossy stupa, left to ponder the series of coincidences that led me to that very spot atop that very mountain near that very ornery horse watching clouds expand into the ether. Later a raven almost steals my face off my head and I am greeted by a plethora of pixies at Tsangma’s brokedown palace. This is how your author entered the portal into summer 2013! 

YOU UNDERSTAND...

No comments:

Post a Comment