Monday, November 7, 2011

San Francisco to Thimphu

Now that I have launched my international fundraising campaign I expect my blog attendance to escalate. I will admit that spelling is not my strong point. Although I am working at it. My writing tends to favor the creative rant. But I must correct myself today. The capital of Bhutan is Thimphu not Thimpu. Unfortunately I caught the error after sending out my fundraising letter, Mea Culpa.


I am working on fundraising and documents today. I am waiting to hear about a promising job opportunity. So hopefully I can donate to my self soon. Meanwhile thanks for reading! By the Way the picture is of elephants in Royal Manas National Park. The park shares a border with India's Manas Park. The park also is a sanctuary for one horned rhinos and tigers.

Also congratulations to The King and Queen of Bhutan on their nuptials. The King of Bhutan Jigme Wangchuck married Jetsun Pema on October 13 in an auspicious ceremony. Their marriage is a love marriage. The Dragon Queens interest include painting and basketball as the king enjoys mountain biking and Elvis!

No comments:

Post a Comment