Tuesday, November 29, 2011

1,000 Hands!


Thanks to everyone who donated thus far. We have surpased 1,000 hands which means I am well underway on my journey from San Francisco to Thimphu. My total so far is about 1,200 hands or $1,200 towards my program fee of $3,000.  If you haven't donated yet please consider lending a hand! I pledge to work my hardest on your behalf in the Kingdom of Bhutan.

By Mail: Make checks payable to The Bhutan Canada Foundation include my ID #31203. Send to: The Bhutan Canada Foundation,
720 Bathurst Street, Suite 411
Toronto, ONM5S 2R4
Attn: Kristen Scott

Blessings, Tim


                                                     San Francisco
                                                             to
                                                        Thimphu

No comments:

Post a Comment