Thursday, December 1, 2011

Paid Volunteer

                                                   Grrrrr, Tigers Nest!

I thought I should clarify that once in Bhutan I will receive a small monthly stipend equivalent to a local teachers salary. Half of my salary will pay my rent. Obliviously money is not a big motivator for moving to Bhutan. Essentially your donations are backing my good will effort to help improve the education system in Bhutan. I will also be rewarded by living in an amazing country.

Only three more weeks to donate. All donations must be banked by 12-23. Remember that any size donations are welcome and even small donations are appreciated. I really need your help to fulfill my dream.  Its been alot of hard work to reach this point. And Bhutan promises to be my greatest challenge. I believe in BCF and this cause with all my heart. The picture below is where we all touchdown!

Here how to donate now!!!

By Mail: Make checks payable to The Bhutan Canada Foundation include my ID #31203. Send to: The Bhutan Canada Foundation,
720 Bathurst Street, Suite 411
Toronto, ONM5S 2R4
Attn: Kristen Scott


                                                 Paro International Airport


              The children of Bhutan displaying GNH (Gross National Happiness)

No comments:

Post a Comment