Friday, December 9, 2011

The Final Push!

                              Help reserve my seat on this plane parked in Paro.
                              I'm running out of time and still need to raise $1,500.
                              All donations must be banked by December 23rd.
           
Here's what to do,

Mail: Make checks payable to The Bhutan Canada Foundation include my ID #31203. Send to: The Bhutan Canada Foundation,
720 Bathurst Street, Suite 411
Toronto, ONM5S 2R4
Attn: Kristen Scott
                            
                                     Any and all donations are appreciated.

p.s Every time my 2 year old nephew Reed comes over to my moms house. He goes to our beautiful family globe and spins it around searching for Bhutan. When we find it together I always ask him where i'm going and he says "Bhutan!"

No comments:

Post a Comment